The Senior Assistance Center offers Job opportunities.
WE’RE HIRING SENIORS OVER 50 YEARS OLD!
The Senior Assistance Center offers Job Opportunities to Seniors as the need arises. The Senior Assistance Center also can put Seniors needing work in touch with organizations that can help the Senior find a job opportunity. We work with AARP Senior Employment program 720-946-3025 to assist seniors with employment services.
Seniors are welcome to apply in person at 2839 W. 44th Ave Denver, CO 80211 or call 720-855-8291 for more information. Computer skills a plus.
Submit your application in person by mail, or fax.
Contact SAC at 303 455-9642 with any questions.
Senior Assistance Center
2839 W. 44th Avenue
Denver, CO 80211
The Senior Assistance Center is in need of people to work with us.
Position Title: Fundraiser
Contact people by out bound calling in our call center to gain financial support for SAC operations and programs.
• Part time position
• Cold calling & lead calling for monetary donations
• Stuff envelopes
• Follow up calls to donors
• Data entry related to phone calls
• Attend team meetings
• High school diploma
• Telemarketing experience is a plus but not required
• Customer service experience helpful
• Sales experience helpful
• Communication (good communicator)
• Basic Computer skills
• Sales or customer service
• Comfortable sitting for long periods of time
• Positive communicator
• Goal oriented
• Able to work in high volume, pressure situation
Submit your application in person by mail, or fax. Contact SAC at 303 455-9642 with any questions. Senior Assistance Center 2839 W. 44th Avenue Denver, CO 80211 email: firstname.lastname@example.org