Emergency Financial Services
Providing finance assistance to Seniors who are facing eviction. Amount of aid varies by need.
Who is eligible?
● Seniors age 55 years of age or older, whose income is at or below 130% of the Federal poverty level.
● A resident of the Denver County area.
What is needed?
● Photo I.D.
Photo Identification can be ONE of the following:
•State Issued driver's License or ID
•Foreign ID (Including Passport)
•Other Valid Photo ID - Veteran card
● Proof of Address
Proof of Address can be ONE of the following:
•Recent Rent Receipt
•Motor Vehicle Registration
•Recent Utility Bill
•Other recently received postmarked correspondence
● Verification of income
Proof of Income Eligibility can be ONE of the following:
•Social Security Award Letter/SSI/TPQY
•Food Stamp Award Letter
•OAP/VA Pension Statement
•W2/Recent Pay Stubs/Employer Statement
● Current lease or rental agreement
● Must provide a three day demand for payment (eviction notice) if applicable.
How to apply?
● MUST call for an appointment first.
● Days and Times to call: Monday thru Thursday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
● Phone: 303-455-9642
● or email: counselorL.b@SeniorAssistanceCenter.org