Giving Opportunities – help support the SAC!
Senior Assistance Center is a nonprofit organization that depends on private donations for its financial viability. Long-term sources for program funding are ongoing. Funding is raised through corporate, foundation and individual donor solicitation. There are other opportunities for giving such as donations of needed items, in-kind services, volunteering and purchasing items from Amazon Smile.
We thank you for making a difference and considering a gift to Senior Assistance Center.
Senior Assistance Center is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) allowing your gifts to be tax deductible as allowed by the law. Our Federal Identification Number is 74-2270678.
We believe that PHILANTHROPY is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life.
Senior Assistance Center is always in need of items for senior clients. In-kind or non-cash donations help to focus funds on providing services to seniors in need. We ask that donations be new or like new and clean. For safety reasons we cannot accept any opened containers or partially used items.
Below is our current wish list of needed donation items. If you are able to donate any of these items, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a donation appointment.
- canned fruit (no sugar added)
- peanut butter
- tea bags, ground coffee
- canned meals (stew, ravioli, etc)
- canned meat (chicken, tuna, salmon)
- King Soopers or Safeway gift cards – $10 for gas
- RTD ride ticket books – local
- dish detergent (not dishwasher)
- laundry detergent
- vegetable, flower seed packets
- stationary/permanent planter boxes (great project for eagle scout)
- men’s and women’s underwear, bras and socks (new only please)
- gently used clean men’s and women’s clothes
The Senior Assistance Center depends on generous donations from private citizens, businesses, and corporations to continue its mission. Not all these contributions that keep us running are cold, hard cash. “In-kind services” refers to contributions of services that are of value to the SAC as a nonprofit organization. Below is our list of needs:
- cleaning, janitorial services • snow removal (professional, insured)
- HVAC, electrical, plumbing – building consulting, maintenance
- window replacement, flooring replacement • painting
- IT-website-assistance, database management assistance
- anything you think might be helpful, please let us know: email@example.com
Durable Medical Equipment
We do not need medical equipment donations at this time.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Senior Assistance Center welcomes individuals wishing to volunteer their time and skills. We have many opportunities for volunteering and your help is much appreciated. Click here to go to our volunteer page.
Amazon Smile is helping non-profits by making a donation to a customer’s charity when they shop on Amazon.com.
The Senior Assistance Center has partnered with Amazon Smile. When you shop on Amazon if you use the link here or designate the SAC as your charity of choose they will donate 0.05% of your purchase to the Senior Assistance Center. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/74-2270678
What a great way to help the Senior Assistance Center without actually using your own funds.